I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my sweet monkey: she compete in 2 events this year for UIL. she won 1st in both of the events.
2. church family- we joined the local baptist church a few weeks back. what an amazing group of people . they have been so kind and inclusive the moment we began attending. they have welcomed us in and showered us with kindness. i am so thankful for this group.
3. friends- my sweet friend pattylicous made a trip down to visit and we had such a great time. sprout was particularly fond of her and had many wonderful conversations with her.
4. baby giggles- yes she is already smiling and giggling. she finds her siblings to be particularly funny
5. handmade goodness- pattylicous made this beautiful blankey for sprout. she loves her blankey.
9. girl time- one thing the girls can agree on is that sprout needs lots of love and snuggles.