WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Monday, May 11, 2009

a child arrived just the other day

just a quick note. Q arrived at 1313 on 5/8/09. he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long. the hubby says he thinks he's closer to 21 1/2 inches, but who's counting. he was induced a week and a half early. we made it home today, but are still having jaundice issues. i hope to post pics at a later time. my epidural only numbed my right leg, so i got to feel everything and he came out face down. I'm a bit tired, but both q and i are doing well. thanks for the prayers.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy everything went well!!! Congratulations sweet heart! Great job.

Welcome little Q.

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations! Happy Birthday Q!

Rosemond said...

So glad he is here...I can't wait to see more pictures!

Leah of RamFam said...

So happy that all is well! Congratulations!!!!! Love you guys! Give the proud big sisters (((BIG Hugs))) from the Auntie. And snuggle the Fourth for me.

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

Congratulations! I kinda thought maybe the little one was here :) Just had that feeling. Rest up and take care.

Adrienne said...

Yae! May 8th is a very fine day indeed (my Henry's b-day too!). Glad you and baby are well. Wishing you lots of sleep!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

Congratulations momma! I'm sure Q is lovely and I hope you're healing well... prayers continue.

Leah of RamFam said...

Still no pictures??? Why must you keep us in suspense????