ok, so this is a two part blog. part one: i played on my friend kyle's myspace blog so i have to put it on my blog.
Cause this looked interesting.
Okay, at your peril, hahaha:
Type your name in my blog comments.
Once you do that, this is what I'll do for you...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick my favorite outfit to see you in
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if possible. if not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog. You MUST. *
part 2: i was tagged so here you go
Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random facts, habits, secrets, or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged. List their name and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you! So since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so I can read your blog answers!
1. goal- i want my daughters to be better women than i am
2. secret- my greatest fear is being a bad mother. i know that most mothers feel this way, but i am truly afraid of parenting like i was parented.
3. fact- the flu sucks- trust me we've been collectively sick for over a week.
4. goal-i want to like who i see in the mirror. i'm working on it, the flu has helped because i have no interest in eating.
5. secret- it makes me happy when people tell me how beautiful adara is because she looks just like me and i have never thought i was beautiful.
6. fact- i am happiest when i get to be creative.
7. goal?- i would love to own a coffee shop/bakery.
8. habit/fact- pain makes me nauseas
9. fact- i would love to get a masters of library science and be a school librarian
10. secret- i dread the time during church when you are suppose to greet each other because i hate to be touched.
well there you go, now i tag:
princess mindy- i love your memes they're always so interesting
her daughter (the queen of Lysol)- it's been a while since you did a blog, i figured maybe you need an excuse
pattylicious- i miss your witty blogs
rosemond- i'm curious to see if you will do it
rachel- i'm truly interested in your responses
natchell- i know you love these things
bonnie- i miss you and would love to hear from you
leah- i know you hate these, but i love your responses
shelly- i'm curious as to what your answers will be
my hubby- hey why not
ENJOY, i can't wait to see the responses.