Thursday, July 21, 2011
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. a place of our own- how we have missed this the last 6 months
2. being together- q is so excited to have daddy every day again
3. good water- i have been so thirsty and the water here is way gross, so we've been buying water. we have a Brita pitcher and it doesn't help at all.
4. my bed- man i have missed it this summer while packing in happy
5. good laughs- how great it is to joke and laugh
6. picnics- we went on a picnic today with finch's mom. we had chicken and played at the park. the kids were so happy to see nana and play with her.
7. good friends- i have some amazing friends who have been wonderful to me during the transitional period. I'm sad to leave some behind, but excited to be near others.
8. swaps- i had planned on sitting out of any more than the dishcloth ones I'm in, but there is a recipe swap. you guys know how i feel about recipes. woohoo
9. maternity clothes- yeah, now i just have to find them all
10. quiet time- the kids are getting use to being here, so bedtime is still a war zone. they are usually asleep by 9, and then i get a lil bit of time to crochet.
i hope that this weekend is wonderful for everyone. i will be making a pack and move run this weekend. it should be fast and furious. don't forget to take a minute to count your blessings.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
i missed my thankfuls last week, not because i wasn't thankful, but mainly due to the fact that my computer was in a different part of Texas than me. i went to the doctor last week for a routine checkup, and sprout is getting bigger and the heart rate sounds great. after the appointment my dear hubby and i drove back to the town without a frown.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my Saturday night- glad God reminds me to take a minute and enjoy what really matters in life.
2. my husband- he works so hard so that we can have such a great life. he stands by his beliefs and loves the Lord. who could ask for more?
3. my wonderful summer help- I'm learning to relax and let the kids help more. we got most of the kitchen packed up and all the books.
4. my washer and dryer- man how i have missed them, seriously i missed them.
5. good sleep- it feel good to be rested because packing is hard work
6. milk- i have really gotten to love a cold glass of milk before bed. it really helps me sleep
7. peace and harmony- with 3 kids peace and harmony are sometimes hard to come by, but when they happen.... ah they are wonderful
8. family- i have an amazing family. 3 great kids with another on the way and an amazing hubby. who needs more? i am so blessed.
9. a job well done- i started packing by packing all the books. this might not make sense, but it feels good to walk in the den and all the shelves are empty. it's rewarding to see how much has been accomplished.
10. friends- i have some amazing friends and i am very thankful for each and every one of them. i don't know what i would do without the support and love they shower me with.
i can't believe how much of my life has changed in the path of less than a year. i can hardly believe how much is still to come. i wonder at what God's plan is, and i am very excited to see what he has in store for us. this year is half over, and i can't say I'll be sad to see it go. hope everyone has a great weekend, i have more packing to do, so i better get some sleep.