This is the song her heiness learned her first day of pre-k. I will post some more pics hopefully tomorrow. I am blogging this from my phone while waiting in the car for my hubby. I know I didn't post last thursday, but in my defense I just wasn't up for it. My dear friend amazon's little sister delivered a baby boy at 23 weeks he lived 3 days. The funeral was last thursday. It has been a rough time for everyone. On a brighter note I start crochet class tonight. The hubby changed the dining room into a craft room and I have been very busy crafting. On to my thankful list.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. Salvation- do I need to explain. I have lost a few people who wer dear to me because they don't understand and can't accept me for who I've become. I'm sorry for them.
2 friends- the real ones who stick by your side. Thanks guys.
3. Books- I have been on a reading spree lately & it is quite an expensive habit.
4. My hubbies job- there are a lot of things about it that make me angry, but I'm learning to latch on to the good parts.
5. School- I'm so glad school is in session again.
6. My kiddos- seriously they are such unique individuals.
7. My hubby- he is amazing & I don't know what I would do without him.
8. Music- man I love music
9. Red plaid heels- so pretty
10. Laughter- I'm trying to laugh more.
Well that's all for now time to eat lunch.