i know its been forever, things are very crazy around here. the hubster had tonsillitis again, that is number 6 this year. i have been suffering with migraines for nearly two weeks. enough whining, let's talk about the good things. Q had his well baby check and is weighing in at 18.1 lbs. and is 28 inches long. the dr. looks at him and says "well he obviously doesn't have a problem eating does he." i can't find the usb cord to connect the camera to the computer, so no pictures. well, sorry to rush things, but Q is sleeping and if i want this to get done i need to post before he wakes.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. honesty- billy joel had it right. there isn't much i dislike more than a liar.
2. children singing- the song in the title came on the radio on the way to awanas, and both the girls sang along at the top of their lungs.
3. bug spray- we have had a serious invasion of spiders. i am horribly arachnophobia. little indoor spiders i can handle, but the giant spiders that chase you must die. seriously i shriek like a small girl, it is really pathetic.
4. dave ramsey- with his knowledge, our dedication, and God's blessing we are now able to help fund some friends of ours that are going into the mission field.
5. my kiddos- Q is getting so big and is the sweetest tempered of all my kids. her heiness is doing well in school and is doing great with her verses for awanas. there is nothing sweeter than hearing her say "God loves us and sent His son". monkey is getting so tall. she currently has over 600% of her AR reading goal. yeah i know, crazy huh.
6. funky socks- you can always find really cool ones around Halloween.
7. good coffee- no explanation needed
8. sleep- Q is usually a good sleeper, but when daddy is gone he wakes every two hours to see if he's home yet. it makes for really long days.
9. good friends- i don't know what i would do with out them.
10. my mom- she will be moving into our garage apartment in the spring. she will probably retire in January and move in after that. the kids are beyond happy, and i am thrilled. it is nice to get to know your parents on an adult level.
i wanted to say that i think single moms are the most amazing people on earth. when the hubby travels i am left to run herd, and sometimes it can be very exhausting. long days and even longer nights. i hope everyone is doing well, i don't hear from most of you often. sweet baby noises are coming from the other room, so i will get up his sweetness.