WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Friday, November 20, 2009

when troubles like sea billows blow

what a month this has been so far. one of my dear bloggy friends is having...a very difficult time and needs your prayers. it isn't my place to share her troubles and pains, but she needs prayers for peace, strength, and love. some of our dear friends who were getting ready to go into the missionary field have hit a bump in the road. the husband has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. the doctors think that it is treatable and he will begin treatment on monday. we are going to be traveling to the austin area for thanksgiving. sorry this is so short i have christmas gifts to finish by next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First off, thank you so much...you will never know how much I love you and what you mean to me. Honestly...you have been my heart beat these last few weeks.

Sencondly, I always love your playlist and sometimes when I need to calm down and just be...I come here and let it play through.

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis. How horrible. I will pray for them and please let us all know how things go for them.

Have a safe trip and a happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers to all those who need them. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.