I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. hard work- it feels good to be able to use my hands to get things done.
2. the results of the hard work- above is the property where the house will sit. it has taken a lot of work on our parts. we've been using a lawnmower, chain saw, machete, and tree loppers.
3. family time- we've been clinging together as a tight group lately to get the work done, and when we get to let off some steam and play it really helps.
5. flowers- we planted some pots of flowers this year because we weren't sure where we ulitmately would be.
6. friends- it is so amazing how we draw together when one of us has a problem. my friends are amazing
7. crafting- i have been crazy busy working on projects for friends, family, and swaps.
8. new experiences- above is the kids in corpus. q was a bit confused by the waves at first.
9. being loved- there is no better feeling that to love a be loved in return. there is a lot of love in my life.
10. family- i have a great family. just look at that smile, that makes all better.
i hope that things are going great for everyone who reads this. we have big plans this weekend. the princess has a skate birthday party to attend and i'm meeting friends at knitting nest for a book signing. things are looking up and looking great.