i missed my thankfuls last week, not because i wasn't thankful, but mainly due to the fact that my computer was in a different part of Texas than me. i went to the doctor last week for a routine checkup, and sprout is getting bigger and the heart rate sounds great. after the appointment my dear hubby and i drove back to the town without a frown.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my Saturday night- glad God reminds me to take a minute and enjoy what really matters in life.
2. my husband- he works so hard so that we can have such a great life. he stands by his beliefs and loves the Lord. who could ask for more?
3. my wonderful summer help- I'm learning to relax and let the kids help more. we got most of the kitchen packed up and all the books.
4. my washer and dryer- man how i have missed them, seriously i missed them.
5. good sleep- it feel good to be rested because packing is hard work
6. milk- i have really gotten to love a cold glass of milk before bed. it really helps me sleep
7. peace and harmony- with 3 kids peace and harmony are sometimes hard to come by, but when they happen.... ah they are wonderful
8. family- i have an amazing family. 3 great kids with another on the way and an amazing hubby. who needs more? i am so blessed.
9. a job well done- i started packing by packing all the books. this might not make sense, but it feels good to walk in the den and all the shelves are empty. it's rewarding to see how much has been accomplished.
10. friends- i have some amazing friends and i am very thankful for each and every one of them. i don't know what i would do without the support and love they shower me with.
i can't believe how much of my life has changed in the path of less than a year. i can hardly believe how much is still to come. i wonder at what God's plan is, and i am very excited to see what he has in store for us. this year is half over, and i can't say I'll be sad to see it go. hope everyone has a great weekend, i have more packing to do, so i better get some sleep.