sorry, i know it has been forever, but things have been...crazy. the cramping has calmed down considerably. in fact it is only bad when i decide to be up and active for more than 20 minutes at a time. the hubby started his new job and was in dallas for 3 days. i attempted to cope, but didn't do so good. last week was really rough. a good friend, we'll call her supermom, was sent to the hospital for what they thought was her gallbladder. she has 3 little ones at home and she doesn't do sit and be still very well. amazon went to supermom's house to take care of her little ones while she was at the hospital, and i ran some things to her for her little one's. that same monday my best bud called and had some really crappy news, and i would share, but it isn't my place. let's just say that it is hard for me to see my friends in pain, physical or emotional. i am a wee bit over protective of the people i love. that's probably because there are so few of them. supermom is out of the hospital and feeling better. the doctors aren't really sure what the problem was, but they are pretty sure it was her gallbladder. the best bud's news is...still not so good, but i am praying that things get...better? the lady that used to work with my hubby that has the staph infection is out of the hospital and doing much better. she's still trying to build her strength up, but she says that she is feeling better. i felt the wee one move on wednesday. apparently it was happy to have daddy home too. monkey brought home all A's again this 6-weeks, and we are way proud of her. i also received my christmas apron and am just tickled pink. i hope to have pics up this week, but the hubby will be gone wed-thurs, so i don't make any promises. well, on to my thankfuls
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. prayer- thanks for all the well wishes and prayers they are much appreciated.
2. love- both that i am privileged to give and receive.
3. the girls- how wonderful it is to have a hug from someone so sweet.
4. the weather- i do love the cool weather, i love snow too, but we haven't gotten any of it yet.
5. V8- really have been craving it lately, so good thing we have plenty.
6. our preacher- what an amazing man he is. he is always willing to help no matter what time i ask.
7. God's grace- He always watches over me and keeps me safe. even when i don't realize it.
8. hot tea- what an amazing relief this has been.
9. schwann's fruit pops- not sure if it's the cold or the sweet or maybe both, but these cut the stomach ache almost instantly.
10. my mom- she came to stay with me on tuesday to help with the girls. she did this even though she had irritated her sciatic nerve.
11. family- both the ones we pick and the ones God picked for us.
12. texts- what a great way to communicate when you can't talk on the phone.
13. good night's sleep- i don't sleep well when the hubby is gone, so it was nice to get a full night's rest when he got home.
14. peace- the kind that only comes from God.
15. the holiday season- i love this time of year and all that it means.
16. the hubby's new job- he hasn't been this excited about work in all the time i've known him. it is good to see him this happy.
17. friends- even when times are tough it is good to know that they are there.
18. lotion- to keep me from drying completely up during the cold/dry weather.
19. the future- it is looking great and i am getting excited.
20. blogs- i love that i can take a peek into people's lives and feel like part of there world.
i'm sorry this has bee so late coming, but i've been a wee bit crazy. i hope that the coming week finds you well and happy. i hope that the coming season finds you loved. what are you thankful for? thanks again for reading.