our family is having a bit of a dilemma, and I'm not feeling overly kind and loving. a few months back i wrote about our church home imploding on itself due to... well difference of opinions. my love would like to start attending there again and frankly i don't feel comfortable having my children raised in a church that called my husband a Judas. anyway i thought since Q was sleeping i would try to sneak in thankful list, so here goes.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my new laptop- it has web cam and makes traveling much easier because i can take all the important bill paying with me.
2. my husband-Tuesday i was feeling a bit...weird and depressed, so my hubby took me to town to shop and eat at sakura, a Japanese steakhouse.
3. baby noises- i forget how sweet the little noises they make are.
4. AC- its going to be over 100 all week they think, so I'm really glad that our AC is fixed
5. sugar free jello- it really kills a sweet tooth, and it doesn't add any inches to my waist
6. nap time- the only time of the day anything gets done
7. my new bed- so awesome and wonderful i hope to post pics soon
8. good diapers- enough said
9. good music- love me some good music
10. vanilla coke 0- so tasty.
Q is beginning to make wake up noises, so i gotta go. i hope everyone has a great weekend. i will try to post pics next week. her heiness has been wearing big girl panties all week. I'm so proud of her.