maybe a bit crazy, but not too bad. her heiness loves to snuggle with her brother. she actually just loves to snuggle and he does it so well, that he is her person of choice for now.
my models for the cookbook picture for my cooking blog. can you believe how big the kids are getting.
cvc1 thought it would be fun to snuggle with q, so she climbed into his ride. he thought this was great and began to hug and kiss her, yeah already.
when she tried to get down he didn't want her to go, so he held on as tight as he could. she did escape from his clutches no fear.
cvc2 flashed a big grin and squealed cheese because i had the camera out. isn't she cute. i can't believe how big the twins are getting. we had a great time over at the house of pattylicous. another yummy pizza night. i realize i have missed several thankful Thursdays this past year, so i will do my best this year to do a better job. I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. the snow- we don't get a lot, but man do the kids love what we get.
2. my salvation- i know it isn't the popular thing to do, but when have i ever done what was popular
3. the people who love me- i don't know how you do it, but I'm sure glad you do
4. the people who don't- you have taught me that no matter how hard i try, there will always be those that live to bring others down
5. adult time- i don't get much of it, so i cherish what i do get. i know there will come a time when i miss all the business, so i am doing my best to enjoy it as much as i can
6. my husband- last year was a very...growing experience for us. a new child, a new job, and a few setbacks. we have come out stronger, tighter and more in love.
7. God- without whom i would not be here. i can honestly say "but by the grace of God go i"
8. my family- you have taught me that no matter how right i think my choices are, you will always "know better" even if you don't, and i don't have to listen
9. prayer- i don't know where i would be without it. thanks for all of you who have helped get me where i am
10. the ability to let go- of hurt and anger, love that is poison, friends who are bad for you, and sometimes those you are bad for.
thanks to those of you who still stop by here. i have amazing things planned for the coming years. God is working. there are discussions of a new house, a new town, a new child, and a new job. we will see what the decade ahead will hold. this last one brought so many changes that have helped strengthen me and my faith. it's late and i have a busy week ahead so have a good one, thanks for reading and God bless.