i mean isn't he sweet. yeah, my hair is purple if you look close. i was going to post the family pic she took, but it was a little small to see all the smiling faces. I'm tired and there doesn't look to be a slow down in the near future for us, so onto the thankfuls.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. facebook- say what you will about it, but a good friend of mine used it to communicate with several of us about a struggle she is facing. I'm glad she had a way to talk to me.
2. swaps- i have missed them so. i am totally stoked about the coffee/tea swap I'm in.
3. not expecting perfection- the one and only perfect person to walk this great planet had to endure an agonizing death. i don't want to be perfect and i don't expect other people to be perfect either. people will disappoint you and make mistakes, it's part of the human condition.
4. good food- I'm thrilled to be home and cooking again.
5. good long talks- it doesn't matter if they come via email, text, phone, letter, or in person. i love a good conversation.
6. my bed- the tempurpedic bed i have is amazing. i forget how amazing sometimes until i get to sleep on a hotel bed for several nights.
7. family- while traveling the amazing I-70 corridor this week, i got to see some of my family that i haven't seen in years.
8. expectations- as the gin blossoms once said "if you don't expect to much from me you might not be let down". I'm learning that some people are only capable of so much and if i don't expect more than that, then I'm not let down.
9. my hubby- he tries so hard, and sometimes he falls short of his mark. he always gets an A+ for the effort he puts into things.
10. prayer- the power of prayer is truly amazing.
i hope that everyone has had a fantastic week, and i hope your weekend is even better.