what a week this has been. school has finished and the girls are so excited to spend the summer in happy. I'm thrilled to get to spend time with my friends that i have missed, but the thought of single parenting, packing, and morning sickness all together makes me want to cry. yes you read that correctly, we are expecting. we waited to make the news public until after the sono, the ectopic in January really took the wind out of my sails. the title of today's blog is the title of another one of my favorite songs. every time it comes on the radio i choke up. it's late and we are spending tomorrow traveling, so i should get some rest.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. good news from doctor visits- a friend from ravelry got great news today that her grandpa's cancer was indeed gone.
2. the wonder of a child- we took the kids with us, and the looks on their sweet faces when they saw the baby was amazing. q started dancing when he heard the heartbeat, it was too cute.
3. dum dums and ginger ale- yeah the nausea has been rough so far.
4. good talks- we had one of those tough, but needed talks with monkey this week. you know the one that goes "people who really love you will never ask you to go against your morals and beliefs". it is wonderful to be able to talk to her and to listen to her in return
5. prayer- the power of prayer never ceases to amaze me. the ability to commune with my Maker, that's the good stuff.
6. friends- i have been so blessed with a great group of friends. i think it is very needed to tell them and the world how wonderful they are. YOU GUYS ROCK
7. a great hubby- God really knew what he was doing when He put us in each other's path. what a great man I'm married to.
8. tums- yeah heartburn has started early this round.
9. new beginnings- the girls will start school in a new district this fall. it was a long discussion, but ultimately we want what is best for them.
10. friend dates- pattylicious and i have a long overdue date planned for Saturday night.
thanks for the comments they are good to read. i do hope to be able to post some on my other two blogs in the near future, but don't hold your breath. I'm going to be a very busy girl for the next.... several months. i will try to put some more pictures up soon. take care and have a great weekend.