I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. big brothers- he is such a big helper and loves his sister so much already.
2. my hubby- he has been so helpful and i can hardly wait to see what the new year has in store for us.
3. snuggles- there has been A LOT of snuggling going on in the house the past few weeks
4. laughter- there has also been A LOT of laughing in our house the past few weeks.
5. church family- we have found a wonderful group of believers who have taken us in and welcomed us as family. some of the members watched the kiddos for us while i was at the hospital having sprout. the kids loved the bath at gigi's and grumpy's house
6. moving forward- the Lord is moving in our lives and pushing us forward to greater things. i can see where he has been opening doors and putting people in our path. i am so excited to see what he has in store for this year.
7. sisterly love- i have friends who are super close to their sisters, and i have to admit I'm a bit jealous. my sister and i are not close and we never have been. i pray daily that my girls will be friends as they grow.
8. baby noises- the sweet sounds that new babies make are truly gifts from God.
9. our sweet lil sprout- she was born at 7:57 am on 1-1-12. she weighed a tiny 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. it was love at first sight.
10. the grace of God- He has showered me and my family with it and i am so thankful for His love, grace and mercy.
i hope that this year brings blessings and joy to you.