WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

sweeter than sugar

wow, how did i miss a whole week and a thankful Thursday? oh yeah, last week was rough. i was in the process of battling a cold that was doing its best to settle in my lungs. then i got the call that i had failed my glucose test, ugh. on Thursday i went in and did the 3 hour fasting test and it was not a fun thing.
i am thankful that i passed the 3 hour test, no diabetes for me. woohoo.


i thought everyone could use an Oreo smile from my little man. isn't he cute. we don't get oreos very often, so he was very excited to get some as a snack.

1 comment:

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

Awwww, how cute! I just love them at when they are so little. They do the cutest things.