WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Friday, August 17, 2007

pictures wonderful pictures

my friend Jaele insists of taking pictures whenever we go to visit. we got to see her during our trip to pville, and here are the pictures she sent. enjoy.



the eldest of the wee finches. isn't she beautiful.



the youngest of the wee finches. isn't she sweet.



i know another picture of me. whatever is becoming of my hiding out until i'm skinny mentality.



i love this picture. i feel this way most days.


my beloved. isn't he handsome.
i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and if you have nothing else to do i hear this weekend is happy days. that is our local festival in the town w/o a frown.

2 comments:

Pattylicious said...

Once again, this is a fab picture of you and Finch.

Leah of RamFam said...

I love the picture of you and your eldest. Oh, by the way is Finch losing weight too? You both look really great!
Love and miss you guys. Wish you were here with Pappy. Maybe very soon? Hey, email me re: Thanksgiving and Christmas. What's up with them? :)