WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Monday, November 19, 2007

regrets? no pay it forward

ok, so big 'uns asked: Ok, if you could name on regret, and you can't go with that BS of I have no regrets...what would it be and if you were magically taken back in time and you know what you know now...would you change the things that you did?

really the no regrets thing isn't BS. since you insist i do have one regret, but you already know it. i regret letting my sister talk me out of culinary school. not only did my sister never had my best interest in mind, she doesn't even know me well enough to claim that she did. as far as going back and changing it, i don't know. i am truly hesitant to say yes. i am happy with where life is right now. if i knew how things would have turned out if i had gone, then it might be different. now for those of you who don't know about my "no regrets BS" here it is: i truly believe that we end up where we are supposed to be. most of you know that i HATED living in caldwell, but if i hadn't i wouldn't have met some people that i feel honored to know. i wouldn't have met finch, and i wouldn't have the girls. who knows i might really have been a famous actress. i'll never know, so i am content with how life turned out. even my sucky childhood has helped me become the person i am now. it has taken my a lot of maturing to get to this point in my life, but it really is the truth. to like who i am and my life i have to accept the past both the good and the bad.

on a different note i am doing a pay it forward exchange. i copy and pasted the blurb from princess mindy, so i wouldn't mess it up.
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

so let the games begin. the gift you send need not be homemade if that would be easier on you.

3 comments:

Gator World!! said...

ME!!!! I wanna play! Yes, I am one of the first to sign up!!! YES!!!

queen of everything said...

you're #1, but why aren't you at work????

Pattylicious said...

Yes, I do want to play. Pick me too. I will post a new blog in the next couple of days....I promise. It's not like anyone else reads them but you, and I talk to you every day.