well, the hubby and i sat down and did 3 months worth of budgets. not nearly as painful as it could have been. the monkey has over 400% of her AR goal for reading for the six weeks. oh yeah we're proud. the wee heiness calls, so here is my list.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. thursdays- it is so nice to sit and reflect on all of the wonderful things that i am grateful for.
2. animal crackers- they seem to keep the nausea down to a minimum.
3. jello- i love all things jello, well almost. i love jello beans and jello molds, not the growing kind. mmm jello
4. giant crossword books- that i can toss on giant spiders to kill them dead.
5. my husband- who cleans up the remains of the spiders. he does so many other things as well. love that guy.
6. budgets- we now have a name for all of our money and what it should be spent on.
7. independence- watching my 2 1/2 year old try things by herself makes me realize what a wonderful person she is becoming. (this is how i have to look at it or else i want to throttle her willfulness)
8. sweet songs- she sings some of the sweetest songs ever heard. too sweet to hear " A B C D E F, kwinkle little star"
9. helpers- these past few wednesdays would not have been possible without these lovely ladies, so thank you karen and tara.
10. honey crisp apples- yes they are available again. they are well worth the price i have to pay for them. love these apples.
well, what are you thankful for a smile, a laugh, or a song sung sweetly? take time to think about it. i am also grateful for the autumn season. have a great weekend. i'll post pics from the komen race for the cure on monday.