WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

you could be my princess

things are good in my part of the world. i've heard that all my friends and family that were in Ike's path are safe with no injuries. i've been trying to walk everyday, but missed yesterday. i've walked 3 miles a day for the last week and a half. woo hoo. thought i would keep everyone up to date on what is going on in the finch world. this weekend we have a birthday party for pattylicious' son, he's going to be 9. today our youth minister's youngest turns 1. next saturday team finch will be participating in the Komen race for the cure. we will be doing the fun walk (it's the one they allow strollers in). i hope that all are doing well. i've got several craft projects going that i hope to post soon.

2 comments:

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

You sound very busy, but nice kind of busy. Bless you for doing the Komen race. One day I'd like to get my act together and participate. Tell us how it goes!

Yarni Gras! said...

I just have to say I don't normally listen to music on people's blogs but BON JOVI STILL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, thank you! :-)