WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Friday, September 21, 2007

a blanket for baby

my sunday school teacher had her little girl on monday. she arrived 5 weeks early, but is doing very well. they are hoping to bring her home today or tomorrow. my teacher asked if i could make the wee one a comforter for her crib. here it is finished.

it was nice to have the sewing machine out, so i think i will begin sewing for the family again. hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is so sweet!

Baby Gator said...

Hey Martha...lol I called you Martha. Anyways, I have totally enjoyed seeing you and talking to you for the last couple of days. Give Jaci my love, and I am off for the weekend with the fam. Talk to you soon!