WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow

just a quick post. the internet has been somewhat blinky for the last several days, so i'm hoping to get this posted before it dies again. thanks to st. casserole for the gifties, unfortunately my 2 year old has claimed them as her's and screams when i try to commandeer them. i have begun my aprons for my apron swaps (i'm way excited). we are planning a trip to OKC this weekend for the holiday. many new and exciting things coming up soon. my sister in law is having her baby tomorrow, pattylicious will be having her 2 soon, and my niece is due june 7. i am currently knitting baby bibs and it is WAY harder than i thought it should be considering it is an "easy" pattern. hope all is well in your world. oh yeah still going strong with WW. i am down 13 lbs. and counting. oh as far as the title goes, my roses and peonies are fading, but new roses are blooming daily. there will be no rose petal jam this year because the place that sold rosewater last year, well they no longer carry it. i will be on the lookout in the future, so i can stock up for the next season.

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is wonderful news about WW!

What did St. Cass send to you?

Have a great holiday!

Leah of RamFam said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!
You title is very appropriate; today is Little Tom's birthday. Only 19 hours to go!!! Love you.
:)

Gator World!! said...

Well dang it, I was really looking forward to trying rose petal jam. Oh well there is always next year. I am so proud of you for the weight loss. See you in a few hours.

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Way to go, girl! Have fun on your trip this weekend.

vanillafrog said...

hope you're less blinky soon! my gardenia bush i didn't we had made me think of your roses today.

Rosemond said...

woohoo! 13 pounds! I need to get on that bandwagon!