WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Monday, April 6, 2009

so good bye yellowbrick road

this is going to be short. i was in the hospital yesterday for some preterm labor issues. i am fine as is the baby. however, i have been put on "modified" bed rest. this means i can recline during the day. as it stands i have no way to blog and recline at the same time, so that means if you want to chat you're going to need to email me. trust me this is harder on me than you. who puts a SAHM with a 3 year old on bed rest, no really. i hope to have an update on my condition Thursday after my appointment. hope to blog soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you and your precious family...you better take care and follow doctor's orders!!!! I told you not to go to the post office! LOL...

I will be praying and thinking of you.

Get off your blog...now...go lay down.

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I'm so glad you and the baby are ok! You get that bed rest and don't worry about blogging. Your health and the baby's is so much more important.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

oh my goodness! i've been wondering about that baby... you take care of yourself... bed rest. ooohhh

vanillafrog said...

quick question...dinosaurs or helicopters???