WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Monday, June 14, 2010

i'm so unworthy, but still you love me

i realize what an amazing gift salvation is, and i can't believe some people don't want it. while at church this past Saturday i came to an amazing decision- i will treat people the way God would want me to treat them. regardless of how they behave i will be the better person. this week looks to be a better week because of this decision. it will still be busy and people will still act the way they choose, but i do not have to give into it. thank you readers for the prayers and warm thoughts.

2 comments:

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I understand your pain. I not only have weeks like you did last week, I am dealing with another mother in our neigborhood who is difficult at best. She treats me very poorly and pulls her kids out of playgroups when my kids are going to be there- the only reason is because she doesn't like me (I have no idea what I did to her). And that's just one thing she does. I pray often about her and try my best to be a Christian around her. It's been very difficult and I'm struggling, but I've got God so how can I fail!

Be strong. You'll find peace with your situation.

Adrienne said...

What an amazing realization ... I had one similar today - we were at an amuzement park and I was amazed at how people treated their kids, were dressed (barely any clothes on young girls), and how they behaved in general (cursing loudly) - and then it hit me - God knows every hair on their head too. He has a plan for them as well. Doesn't mean I have to like how they behave but I certaily have no right to judge them - He loves them just as much as he loves me (and he ~knows~ all the dumb stuff I've done!). I said lots of prayers today (and not just while riding roller coasters - ha ha!).