what an awesome week this has been for my little family. we got to travel to midland with daddy for work, and that is always a good time. we played in the pool, play putt putt, and ping pong. then home we headed to get the house picked up in time for a grandma visit. i got an invite to a friend's wedding reception in the piney woods area, and I'm really hoping we can go. i haven't seen most of these friends in almost 15 years. i have found so much to be thankful for this week. i am so blessed. i have actually had time to post on both my craft blog and my cooking blog, so if you wonder what I'm doing in either of those areas check it out. i am hoping to post more goodness on both soon. on to my thankfuls
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my friends- i have some of the most awesome friends in the world. seriously my friends ROCK. I LOVE YOU GUYS.
2. my hubby- i can't say how much i appreciate his goodness and kindness.
3. quotes- i do love a good quote. want some good ones watch tombstone.
4. ac- this isn't the hottest summer ever, not even close, but it is summer.
5. thunder boomers- what an amazing storm we had last night. tons of rain and lightening. i love the storms that are fierce without being deadly. i have no need for tornadoes or giant hail, but a good thunder boomer with lots of rain is amazing to behold.
6. my garden- i will try to take some pictures of it soon. we have tons of tiny zucchini blossoms, and that means tons of zucchini.
7. my kids- they are so wonderful.
8. frozen burritos- yummy quick food.
9. learning something new- love learning.
10. teachers- ah the unsung hero of the future. to all of my friends who have this profession, WAY TO GO- YOU ROCK. no really i don't think they hear that often enough.
thank you for all who read. what are you thankful for this week? the kind word of a friend when you were down, a much needed family vacation, new life, new hope, a new chance, the hug of a friend, the love of a child. i hope this weekend finds you blessed with love. i will be trying my hand at a couple of new recipes this weekend and you will be able to find them on my cooking blog.