what an amazing day I've had today. i got a lunch date/play date with my friend peaches and her adorable daughter. she made us spaghetti, rolls, and this delicious iced coffee drink. we had a lovely talk too. adult conversation is so lacking in my days. i begin orientation on Monday and i am very excited about the opportunity. the services have been set for my friends mother. things continue on the usual course here at the casa de finch. rumors about a move circle overhead like buzzards. we will see what the future holds for us. I've found some really awesome groups on ravelry, the ladies are a riot. well, crochet time draws near, so on to the thankfuls
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. adult conversation- i don't get to talk to adults very often, so when i do i feel like I'm in heaven.
2. wonderful comments- not only the ones I've received here on my blog, but the several i have been left on ravelry, thanks you make my day
3. eating at home- the 2 week menu is up and running again. we had yummy crock pot dinner tonight.
4. learning new things- the baby hat that i made recently had a stitch i had never done before.
5. opportunity- there are several that are opening up, and we are trying to listen to what God wants us to do.
6. jokes- i love a good joke, and some not so good ones
7. new tv season- my shows are back woohoo
8. clean sheets- i love to sleep in clean smell good sheets
9. friends- this week has been rough family wise and the friends have really pulled up the slack
10. understanding- there have been some fb and blog posts this past week that have been very disparaging to people i know or am getting to know. it makes me wonder WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
i hope that everyone has a great weekend. we will be attending a birthday party for pattylicious' oldest son. a funny sidenote when doing spell check crockpot came up as an error and one of the suggestions was crack pot. just thougt i would share.