WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my baby just wrote me a letter

yes, it is the second postal centered title for my blog. the reason being, i am the new postmaster relief in our great city. it is a part time gig that will help with our move. yes you read that right. within the next three years or so we will be relocating, but i don't want to dwell on that right now. i have a sick princess who wants nothing more than to sit and snuggle all day. the lil man is getting so big and so funny. his new favorite saying, "no no". i finished a couple of projects this past week. one i'm dying to post pics of because it is sooooo cute, but it is a surprise for someone who reads this so alas no pics til it's given. i finished a pair of slippers for myself yesterday. well rainbow six starts so i'm grabbing my hooks and whipping something up. what will i make tonight?

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Congrats on your new job!! I can't wait to hear where you're moving!