WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Monday, September 20, 2010

it's so hard to say goodbye

a dear friend of mine that i have blogged about recently has lost her mother. her mother was an amazing woman, who gave others hope and happiness. they took me in for a few weeks the summer after my granny passed. i know as a christian that death is just a stop on the journey of life, but the absence of the person that you loved is still a hole. there are times i still think that my granny or grandpa would get a kick out of something and i reach for the phone. my heart aches for the loved ones left behind, and i pray that they have peace during this difficult time. if you can send up a prayer for the family.

2 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Sending up prayers for this family.
<><

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I'm so sorry about her loss. Any loss of a loved one is hard to bear.