i finished my second day of training at the p o today, and all i can say is... be nice to your postal workers. there are lots of rules, and sometimes what you want isn't within the guidelines of those rules. that being said i am enjoying myself immensely. tonight i am enjoying one of the things i love the most, time with the hubby. the hour grows late and i need sleep, so without further ado: the thankfuls.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. note taking- who knew there was so much to putting mail in boxes.
2. good food- lots of good home cooking lately
3. my hubby- he has been so helpful this week and i don't know what i would do without him
4. new shoes- the hubby got me a really cute pair of shoes last week.
5. kind words- you guys have been so sweet and kind. i can't say thanks enough
6. crochet- I've been making stuff like no one's business. several projects need to be posted on my craft blog soon
7. ravelry- I've joined a group of ladies that are amazing. they are wickedly talented and compassionate to no end.
8. chocolate- I've got some awesome chocolate that is to die for, and I've been enjoying it one piece at time
9. coffee- it's really helped with my early mornings and late nights
10. fall- it's cool here, evenings are in the upper 40s and lower 50s. i LOVE this time of year
i hope that this little bit of happiness brightens your week as you have brightened mine with your kind words. thanks