I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. the ability to crochet- i love to make stuff for myself and my loved ones. below is a picture of some of the things I've made so far.
2. cooler weather- the last week has been cool and beautiful here.
3. sharing- i love when one of the lessons i try to teach my kids finally sinks in. q was sharing his animal crackers with the geese.
5. love- especially the love of children. the capacity they have to care and give amazes me. at what point do we loose the wonder that children hold for the world? i see my children and the way they view the world, and it makes me step back and thank God for all he has given me.
6. the garden- we officially have wee little zucchini and radishes.
7. disposable diapers- with what comes out of my son they are truly a blessing.
8. knowing oneself- learning who i am, and accepting that person is so freeing.
9. friends- one major upside of this summer is the amount of time I've been able to spend with my pattylicious.
10. my health- sometimes i don't say thanks for my health out loud, but i am so grateful for it.
11. our veterans- without them i wouldn't have the freedoms i love and enjoy. THANK YOU.
the pictures above were mostly taken at a local park where you can feed the fowl. the kids had an absolute blast. thanks for reading and i hope this holiday weekend finds you happy and blessed.