this last week has been one of the worst i have ever endured. thank you for the friends that have prayed for us during this time. today it rained, it poured almost all day. it hasn't rained here in what feels like forever, and today it poured. the beauty is in the song lyric i used as my title. today all was made clear to us, and grace fell down like the rain.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. prayer- the amazing power of this has been so evident this week.
2. rain- so cleansing and beautiful
3. my family- what a great lil group we are
4. friends- you ladies are amazing. to those who have shared this week with me, i can never thank you enough. seriously, i don't know if i would have made it without your kind words.
5. laughter- i have cherished each laugh i have had and heard this past week
6. praise music- it has been so uplifting to hear it this week
7. sleep- I've missed having a good rest
8. iced tea- mmmm, so good when it's so hot out
9. joy- it has helped sustain me this week
10. peace- that deep peace that keeps me sane
hope everyone has a great weekend.