WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Friday, July 18, 2008

i want to talk about me

i found this meme over at ramfaminnova so i'm sharing with you
Anyone who reads my blog -- would you like to join in? Here are 10 questions so you can know a bit about me.

1. Favorite Summer drink -- Mint suntea

2. Worst part of Summer -- the heat

3. Best part of Summer -- swimming, being with friends, long days, sorry couldn't choose just one

4. Favorite Shopping Experience -- hobby lobby, barnes and noble and demo saturday at united (all of these should only be enjoyed with the famous/infamous pattylicious)

5. What I'm reading -- WW magazine and a few knitting and craft books

6. What I'm praying about -- wow, so many things: my dad, jack, shelly's pregnancy, shelly's friend who had the miscarriage, a one time friend, tara, shelby, my mom, and so many more

7. What I'm currently knitting -- wash cloths and i need to get yarn for some baby projects that i'm wanting to start.

8. What I'm currently writing -- more letters and blogs

9. Where my time has been most-focused lately -- getting ready for camp and vacation

10. Favorite quote of the day: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." miss piggy

Please post this meme on your blog and link to it in my comments so I can learn a bit about you!

2 comments:

Leah of RamFam said...

Love the quote!!! :)
One more week...

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

hee hee... miss piggy... she cracks me up! hope all the camp prep goes well!