WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF THE BIRDS

we're just a family of finches making our way in the town w/o a frown.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

whoa, i'm feeling better now

WORD OF THE DAY- fiduciary: Relating to the holding of something in trust for another.

i received my apron from my swap partner. it is my favorite color and reversible. below are some pics of it. sign up for the fall apron swap has begun, so if you want to participate click on the button for summer sassy apron swap on the side of my blog.


now for some pics of the ever famous pattylicious clan. isn't constence sweet. she's waving at aunt reina
below the mayornator and constence hanging at our house.
sweet babies are everywhere. i love this pic. it is so sweet
her highness wanted to hold a baby, so we obliged. most of these were taken with my phone so the quality is somewhat lacking
what happened after this photo was taken is really humorous. constence went poo and her highness nearly threw the baby at us to get away from the smell.
a pic of the fourth of July in the pool.
this is from quite a while back. mille was holding her highness and they were singing together.

on a different note. the sip and see went very well. i forgot to take pics, sorry. the food was wonderful. i made two different kinds of quiches a green chili and a Italian. we ended up having about 5 dozen mini ones of each kind. i also made oregano focaccia and a thyme focaccia. we also had strawberry cake covered in white chocolate. i almost forgot the veggie tray with garlic dip and ranch dip that pattylicious made. a good time was had by everyone that came and there was a good crowd. it was come and go, so it never felt real crowded. hope everyone is having a good week so far.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT- IN THE WORDS OF Anatole France -"People who have no weaknesses are terrible; there is no way of taking advantage of them."

5 comments:

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

What a beautiful baby! I always forget how small they can be.

Leah of RamFam said...

Beautiful apron, beautiful babies! Has Finch lost weight?
:)

Elle's Niche said...

I hope that you enjoy your apron! I am glad it is finally there.....

Tonya Staab said...

Know what I love, opening a new blog and hearing Bon Jovi bringing down my house LOL. Ah, that brings back some memories.

Don't tell me you subscribe to 'Word of the Day' ... OMG my husband seriously has it sent to his email every single day. I have to remind him constantly to speak like a dictionary and not like a thesaurus.

Pattylicious said...

Why do my babies photograph so well and their mommy photographs so poorly?