apparently i spoke to soon. we are not all well and doing better. yesterday afternoon her heiness awoke from her nap bouncing off the walls with a low grade fever and a cough. i awoke this morning with major snot again. not a whole lot of fun. the strange thing is that last week when her heiness was sick she acted sick. she didn't want to do or eat anything. today she is her normal self demanding candy and marshmallows for breakfast, but settling for eggs. the hubby is having a great time in dallas with his training. he's busy from 7 am until usually 9 pm. he always calls to tell the girls he loves them and good night. i hope everyone enjoyed my random valentines information yesterday because i have tomorrow's post ready to go. i know you guys are waiting for it, so here is this week's thankful list. I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. my hubby- sometimes i tend to get aggravated with him, but then i remember what an amazing man he is. it is often easier to dwell on his faults instead of his wonderful attributes.
2. abuelo tea- my dad makes an herbal tea that helps relieve colds. i'm going to get the rest of the ingredients i need to make more today.
3. sunday school- i never really understood the purpose of sunday school when i was younger, but i have discovered that i am usually more upset when i miss it than when i miss church. my teacher starts class with asking "what is God doing in your life?" it is good to hear how He is working in everyone's lives.
4. my friends- thanks for reading my wee little blog and leaving such wonderful comments. they really brighten my day.
5. texts- sometimes it is the only communication i get from the hubby. it is nice that he can sneak a message or two out while in class.
6. music- i have been listening to my playlist and meatloaf was on when i started the blog this morning. i have actually had this song dedicated to me. as the women in the song not the man. yes that's right the one telling the guys sorry "i want you, i need you, but no matter how i try i'm never gonna love you, but don't feel bad cause 2 out of 3 ain't bad." what does that say about me really.
7. people who give- i was over at some of a kind reading and saw that she is making little hats and wants to know who she can donate them to. in a world where we are inundated with how horrible people treat each other it is good to see people who still care.
8. my family- those who have adopted me into theirs, the ones i have adopted into mine, and those that i was born into. you guys are wonderful thanks.
9. blogs- what an interesting way to keep up with those we know and don't know. a little peek into the lives of others and what they choose to share.
10. the ability to smell- i never truly realized how much i enjoy it until it was gone. i hope that it will return in the near future, but at this rate i'm not holding my breath.
what are you thankful for this week? a hot date on saturday, children laughing, a good rain, or a friend who always knows just when to call. i hope that this week has been blessed for everyone and that it continues that way. the history of valentines according to the history chanel will post tomorrow morning, so don't miss it.