her heiness is still feeling gross, so we're watching sleeping beauty. just got back from the doctor, and everything looks good so far. my blood pressure looks good and next month i get to take the diabetes test. woo hoo. it is thursday and you know what that means. that's right it is time for my thankful list.
i am thankful for:
1. hot showers- they really seem to help me feel better lately.
2. fun and funky socks- i'm currently wearing a pair of sky blue argyle socks. fun socks just seem to make me smile.
3. baby clothes- they are so adorable
4. good chapstick- as windy as it is here chapstick is absolutely necessary if you don't want bloody lips.
5. yogurt- this is what my breakfast has consisted of recently along with whole wheat toast.
6. friends- with out you guys i don't know what i'd do. i have several who don't read this little blog, but to those who do. thanks
7. a good night's sleep- i finally got one last night. i felt so rested this morning
8. laughter- i'm glad that i can still find humor in my daily life
9. health insurance- this is a new one to me, and i am so thankful to have it.
10. wednesday night suppers- it is a lot of work, but i'm grateful that work i do can help others.