actually for a few of my friends who are having a rough beginning to the month of october. things here have been pretty good. the nausea isn't too bad. school is going well for the hubby. monkey brought home her first report card of 3rd grade, and that's right straight A's. her lowest grade was a 95. oh yeah i am one proud mommy. well, i have one week left in my twenties. strangely the only thing that makes me feel old is looking at the girls and realizing how big they are getting. is that strange? here is my list for this week:
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. friends-i know i list this almost weekly, but they are an awesome group.
2. pizza night- we have acquired a few new people to the night. i'll call her amazon, she is tall, beautiful, and a fierce defender of things she loves. her two beautiful children also join her, and her friend flyboy who has joined us for 2 pizza nights.
3. decaf coffee- i know i need to watch how much caffeine i consume during pregnancy, so decaf coffee is helping.
4. the budget- we have stuck dutifully to it thus far, and it hasn't been painful at all
5. autumn- i adore this time of year. the cool evenings are wonderful.
6. blogger friends- some of you i know outside of the internet. the ones that i just know through the blogosphere it is good to have you along.
7. comments- i love hearing what you are thankful for. it is good to read about the big and little things that bring joy to people's lives.
8. our military- with out them i wouldn't be free to do as i choose, and for that i am eternally grateful to the soldiers and their families.
9. trying new things- i received a book that has tons of paper crafts in it. i have never done paper crafts, unless you count homemade valentines. i am excited to try my hand at them.
10. thankful thursdays- i have learned that if i require myself to write down what i am thankful for i spend the majority of the week looking for things that i am grateful for.
what are you grateful for this week? your husband that let you sleep in for an extra hour, or not having the dead beat husband take up valuable oxygen anymore? thanks for stopping by to read my wee blog. if you ever find yourself in the land that time forgot, give a call we can get together for a yummy dinner. have a great weekend